Port Macquarie Campus Library
- Computer lab access has been arranged for students on Port Macquarie campus in the after-hours computer room – B block.
- Phone and online library support is available to all students and staff 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
- You can contact our library team via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 6581 6233
- Access to Resources
- Visit the Library Subject Guides and search for eBooks, eVideos, eJournals and databases as well as our Ask a Librarian support.
- Online resources including books, databases, streaming videos and subject specific hyperlinks via TAFE NSW Library Subject Guides.
- Click and collect. Please let us know what books you require and we will do our best to collect the resources available and have them ready for you to pick up at a designated place and time.
- Follow the links to Studiosity for assignment support and learning links to Linkedin Learning.
- The TAFE NSW Library Catalogue will also link you directly to online resources as well as the ability to renew your items.
- Email or phone us for technology and software support including password resets.
- Library staff are available to meet with students and staff on MS Teams and Skype. Please contact us to organise a meeting.
- Thank you for your understanding
Port Macquarie Campus Library is a joint-use facility available for students enrolled in courses from both the University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW.
The Library holds copies of set texts, recommended readings and other material for courses taught at Port Macquarie. Students must register with the Port Macquarie Library to receive a library borrowing card.
The After hours lab*, located on the ground floor of B Block, adjacent to the stairs is similar to the Information Commons areas at other campus libraries, allowing access to computing facilities.
To register your Student Card for access to the After Hours Lab please attend the UoN Student Central Help Desk, or ask Library Staff for assistance. Access to the lab needs to be renewed at the start of each year.
Printing and Photocopying
Currently you are able to print and photocopy without charge on Campus Multi-functional Devices. Using your student card, you can register to set up your printing and photocopying account.
|Subject Resource guides||Finding Books and Course material|
Other Library information
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.