Work and Research Integrated Learning
We educate our students to become business leaders of the future. Through Work and Research Integrated Learning (WIL and RIL, respectively), the Faculty of Science delivers innovative teaching and learning programs that equip our graduates with the skills and knowledge required to succeed in a competitive workforce.
The Faculty has valuable relationships with local, national and globally-based industry groups. We provide students with the opportunity to develop hands-on skills by engaging with real business projects, close industry partnerships, and WIL and RIL placements with leading organisations.
Becoming a WIL and/or RIL provider
WIL and RIL are two-way opportunities.
- Establish their first industry connections
- Build their CV in their chosen employment field
- Receive the chance to put theoretical knowledge into practice
- Build connections with the University of Newcastle
- Foster relationships with emerging graduate talent
- Play an important role in developing the leaders of the future
Interested in becoming a WIL/RIL provider? Email John.Holdsworth@newcastle.edu.auWork Integrated Learning Find out more