Now the 'idea' person and the 'business' person can be the same person.
The Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship is designed for graduates of the future. The world is rapidly changing and employers are increasingly looking for the next generation of graduates who are experts in their chosen field but who can also apply innovative thinking and entrepreneurial flair.
This degree enables you to think distinctively, creatively and critically in a business environment. It provides the skills required to develop entrepreneurial ideas into successful new ventures, or work within existing businesses in an innovative way.
Embedding commerce, innovation and entrepreneurial knowledge into a combined degree program with practical experiences in diverse industries makes you extremely employable in both the public and private sectors.
Why study with us?
- Employers prefer our graduates. The work-ready skills you will gain from this degree will give you a substantial edge in the jobs market.
- Hands-on and innovative. Develop your entrepreneurial flair and gain the commercial know-how to create innovative solutions for society and organisations.
- Greater Bank Finance Lab - Located on level one of the University’s new state of the art CBD vertical campus, NeW Space, the Greater Bank Finance Lab is a hands-on learning environment, enabling University of Newcastle Business School students to build their skills in financial decision making, risk management and economic systems, before they graduate.
- Make global connections. Take part in international immersions, placements, student exchange and leadership programs in countries all over the world.
- Study at NeW Space. NeW Space, in Newcastle’s CBD, provides the optimum environment for you to excel in your studies.
- Build your networks. The BusCom Student Association is a vibrant student community that provides professional networking opportunities through industry partnerships.
Top 8 in Australia
for business and economics