Level 3 - unfolding emergency
- Seek advice
- Within working hours, call Student Support Services or email Campus Care.
- Outside working hours, call the UON After-hours Crisis Support Line:
Ph: 1300 653 007
SMS: 0488 884 165
- Free 24-hour support is also available via:
Lifeline - 13 11 14
Mental Health Access Line – 1800 011 511
- Expressing thoughts of suicide or self- harm but currently safe.
- People are expressing their concerns.
- Not attending classes.
- Failing courses.
- Unable to function effectively in their student roles.
- May be isolated and withdrawn.
- Communications don’t make sense.
- Irrational or hostile interactions which are out of character.
- May be experiencing mood swings.
- Neglecting self-care.
- Disorganised and having difficulty making decisions.
- Thoughts of escaping via self-harm or suicide.
- Could seem out of touch with reality.
- Poor coping across several areas of life.
- Unable to make use of supports.