Your Program Advisor is a specialist who has detailed knowledge about the requirements of your program. They can:
- Help you to understand the program requirements, rules and structure.
- Provide advice about choosing courses within your program.
- Check your academic progress.
- Work together with your Program Convenor to manage student enrolment and progression in line with the University’s policies and procedures.
- Determine that you have successfully met the requirements of your program and are ready to graduate.
The best way to contact your Program Advisor is via email: ProgramAdvice@newcastle.edu.au.
Program Advisors are also accessible via Student Central on campus and appointments can be made for more detailed advice.
Find your Program Advisor: