Domestic Undergraduate

To stay in the same program but change campus, most students can complete this process in myHub.

There are some exceptions:

  • Bachelor of Medical Science/ Doctor of Medicine (Joint Medical Program) or Bachelor of Midwifery – apply via UAC.
  • Bachelor of Nursing – apply via a program transfer.

How to change campus

  1. Log in to myHub, select Enrolment and then My Academics
  2. Select Change Campus
  3. Choose the new campus from the drop-down menu
  4. Submit change.

You can change your campus of study via myHub from the end of the exam period of the current term through to the end of the first week of the next semester.

The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.