Registering in myTimetable
- Login to Manage myTimetable via myUON
- Review your class activities listed under Enrolment (including lectures, tutorials, seminars, labs, etc.). Click on a class activity to see more details in the main window.
- Nominate your preferences for class times.
- Enter up to four preferences for classes that have multiple options. If there is only one class time, you will be automatically allocated to that class. Make sure to review these times. TIP: Use the Planner available in myTimetable to assist you in optimising your timetable and nominating your preferences by using a weekly schedule view.
- Confirm that all actions have been taken for your classes (i.e. there are no red items left under Enrolment).
- Await preference allocation. UON will close myTimetable during a designated time period to sort and allocate preferences. At this time you will not be able to view or edit your timetable. UON will release class time allocations at the end of the sorting period and notify you via your student email.
- Review your timetable. If you need to make any changes, you will now be able to do that in myTimetable.
These changes may include:
- Swapping to a different class time if there is availability. Select the class that you want to change to and click on Select. If the class is showing as Full, select the heart icon to the right. This will add you to the waitlist for this class time, which means if a space becomes available, you will automatically be added and notified via email.
- Adding a new course. To add a new course you will need to first enrol in the course in myHub. Wait one hour for the class times to appear in myTimetable, then select the classes for this course from the available class times with vacancies.
- If there is no waitlist for a class, any changes will be made immediately.
- Removing a new course. Drop the course in myHub and this change will flow through to myTimetable automatically – although you should wait one hour to confirm the change.
- Remove yourself from an allocated class. Select the bin icon to the right of the Allocated button.