How to enrol
NOTE: If you are enrolling in a Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (Joint Medical Program) visit the enrolment page for your program.
Enrolment has two parts for most students to complete.
- Enrolling in your courses in myHub
- Registering for your classes in myTimetable.
Step 1: Plan your enrolment
Your Program Plan is an essential tool for planning your enrolment. To find your Program Plan go to AskUON, then to 'My Account' on the right-hand side. From there, click on 'View My Program Plan' and work out which courses you need to enrol in. Keep a note of the courses you have chosen. Here you can also view the draft timetable to see what times and days your courses are available.
You can always get help if you are unsure of what courses to choose.
Step 2: Enrol in courses in myHub
- Login to myHub, either online or through myUON (desktop or app)
- Complete your mandatory to-do list - (NOTE: Commencing students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) in order to enrol. Find out more about the USI and how to get one at AskUON.)
- Using your Program Plan as above, choose your courses for the term you’re enrolling in. Enrol in them one at a time until you have chosen all the courses you need to be enrolled in. You can go back to myHub at any time to check your enrolment and make sure the correct courses are listed or make changes.
- Wait 30 minutes and then go to Manage myTimetable to register for your classes
Step 3: Register for classes in Manage myTimetable
If there is only one option for your class, you will be placed into it automatically.
However, where there are multiple options available for classes, lectures, tutorials, laboratories, practicals etc., you should register for class times.
Refer to the How To Enrol video for further information on how to register for classes or make a change to classes.
Step 4: Make changes to classes in Manage myTimetable
In most circumstances you can change your class allocation up until the end of the second week of term. If the class you wish to allocate to is full, you can submit a swap request and if a place becomes available you may be allocated.
If you need help at any stage in the enrolment process, first check your Program Plan, read back over this page or watch the video below.How To Enrol Watch the video tutorial