Purchasing goods and services
If you need to make a work-related purchase:
- Check first if there is already a contracted or preferred supplier for the good or service you wish to purchase. Log a ServiceUoN ticket to Trade Creditors if you're unsure.
- Check how many quotes you need to obtain using the Procurement Thresholds outlined below.
- Contact Strategic Procurement about going out to tender if the amount is likely to be over $150,000 or if it is considered a significant risk to the University.
- Consider using a University purchasing card if the value fits within the set Procurement Thresholds
- Computers and accessories can be purchased by clicking on 'eRequisitions' in the main menu of TechnologyOne.
- For a list of standard computers and accessories, including approximate pricing, please see ordering computer and IT equipment.
See detailed information on work-related purchasing below.
Please refer to our policies, procedures and resources to ensure University funds are spent appropriately: