We provide medical centres staffed by doctors and nurses at our Ourimbah campus.
Our medical centre is similar to a general doctors surgery and are open to both university students and staff, as well as the general public. We are happy to see you about any issue that concerns you but some of the areas we can help include:
- treatment of illnesses and injuries
- women's health care including contraception, pap smears, pregnancy testing and advice, and antenatal care
- testing and counselling for sexually transmitted infections
- vaccinations, including travel immunisations and advice
- immunisations required for students in health related programs
- skin checks
- assistance with emotional and personal difficulties
- mental health services including psychologists, mental health nurse and specialist psychiatrist
- referral to specialists, imaging services, pathology, and physiotherapy
All consultations are strictly confidential. Patients covered by Medicare are bulk billed. You will need to present your Medicare card and a current Centrelink Health Care Card (if applicable) at all consultations.
Meet our doctors
Dr Jillian Kerry Horadam
(MBBS, FPA Cert, MRACGP)
Dr Kerry Horadam has a special interest in mental health, women's health and sports medicine.