PhD and Research Masters
Find the right research degree
The following research degrees are offered by the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and
Master of Philosophy degrees
- PhD or M Philosophy (Midwifery)
- PhD or M Philosophy (Nursing)
Research groups within the School:
- Health Professional Education Research Group
- Chronic Disease and Older Person's Care Research Group
- Mental Health Research Group
- Health Services Research Group
- Maternal, Child and Families Research Group
Find a supervisor
All research degree candidates require a supervisor. It is recommended you start actively searching for potential supervisors in your chosen field before you submit your application.
You can search for a supervisor by researcher name, area of expertise or by research centre name.
English Language Proficiency requirements for International Applicants
English Language Proficiency Eligibility.
Please see these links for information about eligibility for admission and associated English Language Proficiency requirements.
Click on the link for the PDF document: “English Language Proficiency Requirements Tables”
To find out more about research degree opportunities available in the School of Nursing and Midwifery please contact: