If you are interested in applying for a Conjoint Appointment with the School of Medicine and Public Health, Faculty of Health and Medicine at the University of Newcastle please complete the following forms:
- SMPH Guideline to Submitting Your Conjoint Appointment Application
- Conjoint Appointment Application Form - please note, handwritten applications will not be accepted
- Conjoint Appointment Application - SMPH Supplementary Form - this document must be endorsed by Head of Discipline/Clinical Lead or PRC Director in conjunction with the applicant
Please see the following documents to assist in your application:
- SMPH Conjoint Appointment Application Process
- FHEAM University Conjoint Applications Criteria – please refer to this before nominating a level of appointment in your application
- Application Endorsement
- Conjoint Committee Terms of Reference
- Conjoint Committee Members
- Conjoint Committee Meeting Schedule 2018
- Conjoint Staff Induction Checklist
Academy of Clinical Educators
The Academy of Clinical Educators (ACE) recognises the important contribution of the clinical educators who engage with the Joint Medical Program (JMP). ACE aims to promote high quality medical education across clinical services, to promote scholarship and innovation in clinical education and to support the career development of clinical teachers.
Membership of the ACE is based on application and open to those engaged in medical education and who contribute to the JMP across participating Health Districts and General Practices at both UON and UNE. In addition, participation in UON's Certificate in Clinical Teaching and Supervision will qualify participants for membership of ACE.
Click here for further information about ACE.