EMX Advisory Committee
The Electron Microscope/X-Ray Unit Advisory Committee was established in April 2007 to provide strategic planning for the unit. The committee reports to the DVC Research.
Users may approach any member of the committee if they wish to have any issues raised at a meeting.
- Professor Erich Kisi - Chair
- Associate Professor Scott Donne, School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Dr Vicki Keast, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Dr Dieter Naf, Associate Director, Research Division
- Mr David Phelan, Manager, EMX Unit