Be part of the solution
Engineers apply maths and science to find creative solutions to complex problems and bring exciting innovations to life. But the role of the engineer is changing. They have a critical part to play in overcoming the unprecedented challenges our world now faces. Challenges like food and water security, climate change, data security and our ageing population.
To solve these problems we’re going to need a new generation of engineers who can see the big picture - who are bold, agile and entrepreneurial. Engineers who want to make a difference.
Why study engineering at UON?
- We’re No.1 in Australia for overall quality and No.2 for good teaching. Our graduate employment rate is 90%+.
- Connect with industry through live projects, guest lectures, real world examples and case studies. Take the opportunity to network and build your personal profile.
- Diversify your skills with an elective pathway, a cluster of courses of your choice – be it in computer science, business, maths, legal studies or design. Or spend a semester studying overseas.
- Be job ready with essential workplace skills in law, finance, project management, sustainability, communication and entrepreneurism.
- Add a Master of Professional Engineering to your credentials with just one extra year of study.
Our position as one of the most highly ranked engineering faculties in Australia is recognised through our associate membership of the Group of Eight.