Honorary and Conjoint academic appointments
Thank you for considering an Honorary and/or Conjoint academic appointment with the School of Nursing and Midwifery, College of Health, Medicine and Wellbeing at The University of Newcastle.
The University now has the following suite of appointments:
- Conjoint Appointment
- Clinical Appointment
- Adjunct Appointment
- Honorary Appointment
- Visiting Academic appointment
To assist you to select the appropriate Application; Honorary Category and Honorary Appointment Title, please review the following:
- Comprehensive information and category criteria
- Honorary Academic Titles Schedule (PDF, 177KB)
- Indicative support for Honorary Academic Appointees (PDF, 115KB)
- SONM Honorary Academic Appointment – Process Flowchart (PDF, 100KB)
After you have reviewed the above information and are ready to submit your application form, please follow the steps below. Note: handwritten applications are not accepted.
Complete the Honorary Academic appointment application form (PDF, 1.3MB) (note this is used for all categories).
Email the following documentation to: SONM-Conjoints@newcastle.edu.au
- Completed application form
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of qualifications
For enquiries, please email: SONM-Conjoints@newcastle.edu.au