Researcher Orientation program
The Researcher Orientation program provides an overview of the support and services available to all researchers at the University of Newcastle.
This self-paced e-learning module is available 24/7 and accessible via Discover
- Welcome from the Research and Innovation Executive team
- Research and Innovation division
- Research environment
- Policies and codes
- Research ethics and integrity
- Health and safety
- Research grants
- Research engagement and impact
- Research systems
- Research Advantage
- Your researcher profile
- Research awards
- Higher Degree by Research – graduate research
- Industry engagement - Knowledge, Exchange and Enterprise
- Support available to researchers – systems and resources
- Mailing lists
- Library support
- What now? – to-do list
- Useful contacts
Responsible conduct of research
This self-paced e-learning module provides a brief overview of the Australian Code for Responsible Conduct of Research and an understanding of your obligations when undertaking research.
Open to University of Newcastle researchers (all career levels).
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.