UoN Creative Writing students interview National Young Writers' Festival guests
Select students from ENGL3000 took up an intership to conduct interviews during the National Young Writers' Festival.
Over the October long weekend, select students from the third year Contemporary Writing and Literary Cultures (ENGL3000) class took up paid interships to conduct interviews with a number of authors, poets and organisers to gain insight into their practice. Many chose to interview artists visiting for the National Young Writers' Festival, a three-day celebration of new young writers with workshops, performances, debates and panels.
This new initiative is organised by the Faculty of Education and Arts and assisted by the BOLD Lab using up-to-date audiovisual technologies and editing software.
- University partners with nib to support students’ health and wellbeing
- More than $10 million to support innovations in health service delivery
- Listen in to National Simultaneous Storytime 2020
- Retail changes happening at Ourimbah
- Researchers map emerging disadvantage in Australia due to COVID-19 job loss