UoN Creative Writing students interview National Young Writers' Festival guests
Select students from ENGL3000 took up an intership to conduct interviews during the National Young Writers' Festival.
Over the October long weekend, select students from the third year Contemporary Writing and Literary Cultures (ENGL3000) class took up paid interships to conduct interviews with a number of authors, poets and organisers to gain insight into their practice. Many chose to interview artists visiting for the National Young Writers' Festival, a three-day celebration of new young writers with workshops, performances, debates and panels.
This new initiative is organised by the Faculty of Education and Arts and assisted by the BOLD Lab using up-to-date audiovisual technologies and editing software.
- International expert Prof Lynn McAlpine to present at colloquium on doctoral learning
- New Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation)
- Farmers face unexpected challenges as they navigate modern life on the land
- Biomedical scientist’s mission to conquer cancer recognised at NSW Premier's Awards
- Engineering student secures John Monash scholarship