UON researcher awarded fellowship
Laureate Professor John Aitken was recently elected a Fellow of The Royal Society of New South Wales (FRSN).
This honour is awarded to leaders in their fields within the disciplines of science, art, literature or philosophy. The Society is the oldest learned society in the Southern Hemisphere, tracing its origin to the Philosophical Society of Australasia, founded in Sydney in 1821.
- Trade law researcher awarded prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History