UON researcher awarded fellowship
Laureate Professor John Aitken was recently elected a Fellow of The Royal Society of New South Wales (FRSN).
This honour is awarded to leaders in their fields within the disciplines of science, art, literature or philosophy. The Society is the oldest learned society in the Southern Hemisphere, tracing its origin to the Philosophical Society of Australasia, founded in Sydney in 1821.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers