UON researcher awarded fellowship
Laureate Professor John Aitken was recently elected a Fellow of The Royal Society of New South Wales (FRSN).
This honour is awarded to leaders in their fields within the disciplines of science, art, literature or philosophy. The Society is the oldest learned society in the Southern Hemisphere, tracing its origin to the Philosophical Society of Australasia, founded in Sydney in 1821.
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement