Effects of Omega-3 supplements on brain health
40-85 year old volunteers with slightly elevated blood pressure are needed.
The University of Newcastle's Clinical Nutrition Research Centre needs adults with slightly elevated blood pressure to participate in a research study that is investigating the effect of daily fish oil consumption on blood vessel function in the brain and its impact on mental abilities.
You will be asked to take a dietary supplement daily for 20 weeks.
If you suspect that your blood pressure may be elevated and would like further information about the study, please contact:
Dr Rachel Wong
T: (02) 4921 6408
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers