Health Services Research and Innovation Centre - Summer Newsletter
This edition of the Health Services Research and Innovation Group's newsletter has been published in Summer 2016/2017.
In this edition you will find information about the research programs, some of the leading researchers, achievments and plans for 2017.
- Coronavirus: it’s tempting to drink your worries away but there are healthier ways to manage stress and keep your drinking in check
- High levels of iron in the lung linked to increased asthma severity
- OPINION: The human cost - psychological impact of the bushfires
- You ripper!… how you open your packets is generating tiny microplastics
- Massacre Map Presentations to Canberra Audiences