The Royal Commission into Family Violence
The Royal Commission into Family Violence (Victoria) was recently held in Melbourne. Dr Richard Fletcher from the Family Action Centre, was invited to present a submission which responded to a series of questions from the commission on the potential to address family violence by engaging with fathers.
His submission can be downloaded here.
The Commission will inquire into and provide practical recommendations on how Victoria's response to family violence can be improved. The Commission is due to provide its report and recommendations to the government by Monday, 29 February 2016.
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success