New direction for the Family Action Centre
Our proposed Professor of Family Studies position will fulfill a longer term strategy to develop critical mass in our fields of research. To this end we will soon be recruiting for this new Professor who will work with the University's New Directions strategic plan.
The strategy as stated in the University Plan is to: 'Attract outstanding leading academics to UoN as 'Global Innovation Chairs' to ensure the University develops or maintains global leadership in its spheres of achievement"
We will be looking for someone highly accomplished who is interested in both the worlds of practice and research, in a field that is about family relationships or sub-sets thereof.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers