Family Action Centre represented at Global Consortium
The Global Consortium for International Family Studies (GCIFS) held it's annual meeting in Shangai in May.
The meeting focused on final preparations for our first student intake in September 2013.
Penny Crofts and Deborah Hartman from FAC were joined by Jodie Davis from Postgraduate Study.
Our GCIFS partner The University of Nebraska was recently ranked #1 in Family Science by the US Chronicle of Higher Education's Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness