Family Action Centre represented at Global Consortium
The Global Consortium for International Family Studies (GCIFS) held it's annual meeting in Shangai in May.
The meeting focused on final preparations for our first student intake in September 2013.
Penny Crofts and Deborah Hartman from FAC were joined by Jodie Davis from Postgraduate Study.
Our GCIFS partner The University of Nebraska was recently ranked #1 in Family Science by the US Chronicle of Higher Education's Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index.
- Scene set for Great Hall graduation celebrations
- Social enterprise innovators recount story of keeping it simple
- Green hydrogen demonstration drives zero emission future
- New project to help Australian exporters leverage blockchain technology
- Final phase of organisational change presented to staff for feedback
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.