International Recognition for Schizophrenia Researcher
Associate Professor Murray Cairns has been awarded the 2015 NARSAD Independent Investigator Grant.
The grant was awarded for his application RNA-guided genome editing to identify functional variants of schizophrenia-associated eQTLs.
Associate Professor Cairns has been awarded US$100k. His research will be featured in the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation publication.
Find out more
- Associate Professor Murray Cairns' research profile
- Priority Research Centre for Translational Neuroscience and Mental Health website
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness