Professor Mark Parsons presents at the Chinese Neurological Society meeting
President of the Stroke Society of Australia (SSA) and University of Newcastle researcher, Professor Mark Parsons, was recently a keynote speaker at the Chinese Neurological Society meeting in Nanjing, China.
With about 4000 people in attendance, Professor Parsons began his talk at the opening ceremony speaking Chinese. He then went on to speak about Stroke in English for a further 30 minutes.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness