New guidelines on improving online retention
New research and comprehensive guidelines for improving student outcomes in online learning is now available to access.
The findings are a result of a project carried out last year by Dr Cathy Stone under an Equity Fellowship supported by the National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education (NCSEHE).
Qualitative interviews with 151 higher education practitioners from Australia and the United Kingdom consistently illustrated the need for a strategic, tailored approach to online programs, with an emphasis on student engagement and an individualised approach to monitoring, support and outreach.
Visit the NCSEHE website for more information and to download the full report.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness