New guidelines on improving online retention
New research and comprehensive guidelines for improving student outcomes in online learning is now available to access.
The findings are a result of a project carried out last year by Dr Cathy Stone under an Equity Fellowship supported by the National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education (NCSEHE).
Qualitative interviews with 151 higher education practitioners from Australia and the United Kingdom consistently illustrated the need for a strategic, tailored approach to online programs, with an emphasis on student engagement and an individualised approach to monitoring, support and outreach.
Visit the NCSEHE website for more information and to download the full report.
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History
- 2020 University Galleries Internships | Apply Now!
- Endeavour Leadership Program to Kenya