Call for papers
Teaching in Higher Education is calling for submissions to be included in the next special issue: Gender, Post-truth Populism and Higher Education Pedagogies.
This special issue builds on the body of work that has examined teaching in higher education (HE) in relation to gender. This body of work has considered the relationship between different political forces at play (such as neoliberalism, neoconservatism, patriarchy and neocolonialism), how these might impact pedagogical practices and the ways this re/produces unequal gendered relations.
Expressions of interest and extended abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 May 2017.
Download the full call for papers document (PDF) for more information.
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats