Australian Control Conference, Newcastle, 3-4 November 2016
The 2016 Australian Control Conference (AUCC 2016) will be held on 03-04 November 2016 in the City of Newcastle at University of Newcastle’s Callaghan Campus.
The Australian Control Conference (AUCC) is a conference series that is organised by Engineers Australia through its National Committee for Automation, Control and Instrumentation (NCACI).
AUCC 2016 will provide a forum for Australian researchers, students and control engineers from universities, industry and government organisations to exchange ideas and recent results, as well as discuss current problems arising in control engineering research and industrial practice. International contributions are encouraged and will be solicited for.
- Ensuring inclusivity of every student
- Indigenous medical students admitted through innovative program
- Encouragement for dads from their unborn child
- International audience for Dr Marcus Rodrigs and his teaching methods
- University of Newcastle signs MoU with international pathway provider Kaplan Higher Education Pty Limited