Newcastle Herald: Research links gut bacteria, disease treatment
A NEWCASTLE research team that's used mice poo to treat asthmatic mice could be first in the world to show a link between gut bacteria and diseases throughout the body.
Read the full story here:
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers