Newcastle Herald: Research links gut bacteria, disease treatment
A NEWCASTLE research team that's used mice poo to treat asthmatic mice could be first in the world to show a link between gut bacteria and diseases throughout the body.
Read the full story here:
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires