Newcastle Herald: Research links gut bacteria, disease treatment
A NEWCASTLE research team that's used mice poo to treat asthmatic mice could be first in the world to show a link between gut bacteria and diseases throughout the body.
Read the full story here:
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness