December 2012This week we launched the NeW Directions Strategic Plan 2013-2015, which sets out exciting strategies to build the University’s performance, reputation and leadership. It was great to see so many people at the launches at Callaghan and Ourimbah, and to be joined by staff from Port Macquarie, Orange, Sydney and Singapore. If you were not able to join us for the launch and the celebration, the NeW Directions Strategic Plan 2013-2015 and other information, including a speed illustration video, are available on the web.
As 2012 draws to a close, I would like to thank all staff for your hard work and contribution to a remarkable year of achievement. I wish you and your family a happy, safe and restful break, and I look forward to seeing you in 2013.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness