UON a proud Innovation Partner of Newcastle’s DiG Festival
The University of Newcastle is proud to be an Innovation Partner of the DiG Festival in its second year. Design, Interactive and Green-tech are the focus of this innovation and technology event held in Newcastle 16 and 17 October.
The program packed with speakers, panels and interactive workshops, led by local, national and international leaders in innovation and technology.
Expert speakers from UON include Director of Creative Innovation, Jeff Julian, School of Architecture and Built Design's Dr Warren Reilly and Wyn Jones and the Tom Farrell Institute's and Conjoint Senior Lecturer from the School of Environmental and Life Sciences, Dr Gary Ellem.
DiG's Future of Education panel will be moderated by UON's Associate Director of Information Technology, James Vidler. Expert UON panelists include Head of School, School of Education, Professor John Fischetti, and senior lecturer from the Faculty of Business and Law Dr Marcus Rodrigs.
This year's festival will feature a complementary health stream, with the Hunter Institute of Mental Health driving the integration of health, tech and innovation.
DiG Festival will be held at Newcastle City Hall on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 October from 9am. Visit the DiG Festival website for the full program or to register for tickets.
- Linda Drummond
- Phone: (02) 4921 7214
- University of Newcastle partner with MineSensor to save the Mining Industry Millions
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions