Closure of section of Ring Road 10 December to 31 January
Part of the Callaghan Campus Ring Road, from Richardson Road to Wirra Crescent, will be closed from 10 December 2013 until 31 January 2014, while essential work is carried out to deliver water, electrical and communications services to the new Student Accommodation Development.
Access will remain available to the KU Wonnayba Childcare Centre and the Special Education Centre.
A one-way detour from the Wirra Crescent Roundabout will allow access through behind the Hunter Building. While we have scheduled this essential work during the quietest time, changes to traffic conditions may cause some disruptions and confusion for drivers. Please take care in this area during abnormal traffic conditions.
Please contact Project Director Edward Highton on 4985 4087 if you have any concerns about how the road closure might affect you
- Edward Highton
- Phone: +612 4985 4087
- Trade law researcher awarded prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History