Central Coast Graduation
University of Newcastle celebrates Central Coast graduates
More than 500 University of Newcastle students will celebrate the completion of their studies at the Central Coast campus on Thursday 7 July and Friday 8 July.
Recognising the unique 28-year partnership between The University of Newcastle (UON) and TAFE NSW Hunter Institute, the ceremonies will provide an opportunity for graduates to gather and celebrate their achievements.
Of the 616 students attending graduation, 559 have completed University of Newcastle programs and 57 have completed a TAFE qualification.
An occasional speaker will address each of the ceremonies over the two days. 2016 speakers include recently appointed Deputy Secretary of NSW, Ms Susan Pearce, National Business Development Manager for the ORS Group, Mr Rod Dever, Social and Political Advocate, Ms Kathryn Greiner AO and Principal Solicitor of Ashby Family Lawyers, Ms Kathryn Ashby.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities