2016 FEDUA Fellows
The FEDUA (Faulty of Education and Arts) Fellowship Scheme is an important element of the Faculty’s Research and Innovation Action Plan and Gender Equity Plan and aims to increase the research capacity of the Faculty through both the professional development of its staff and support of their research through internal Fellowships.
Our 2016 Fellows join previous recipients of the FEDUA Fellowship: Dr Sally Hewat, Dr Philip Matthias and Dr Kylie Shaw (2015); Dr Brooke Collins-Gearing, Associate Professor Alistair Rolls, Dr Steven Threadgold, Dr Christine Hatton (2014); Dr Gillian Arrighi and Associate Professor Marguerite Johnson (2013); Associate Professor Tom Griffiths, Dr Jo Ailwood (2012); and Professor Philip Morgan (2011).
Applications for the next round are now open to academics in the Faculty of Education and Arts and close Monday 20 June.
If you have questions about the scheme please email FEDUA-Fellowships@newcastle.edu.au.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award