UON Students Learn the Business Behind Football
University of Newcastle Central Coast Campus students brushed shoulders with some of football's biggest stars during a unique visit to Moore Park entertainment and sporting precinct.
As part of the Faculty of Business and Law Project in Business course, students were invited to learn about the business operations of the Sydney Roosters Rugby League Club and NSW Waratahs Rugby Union Club at each club's Sydney headquarters.
Initiated by Project in Business Course Coordinator, Dr Lisa Barnes, the visit included a guided tour of each club's administrative offices and team gym, as well as a behind-the-scenes peek at Allianz Stadium.
Read the full article here.
Learn more about Dr Barnes at her Researcher Profile.
- Dr Lisa Barnes
- Phone: (02) 4348 4157
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness