UoN Alumni Appointed Partners at International Law firm Ashurst
Newcastle Law School alumni Nicole Gardner (nee Huggins) and Corey McHattan have been appointed as partners of the prestigious international law firm Ashurst
Sydney lawyer Nicole Gardner has been made partner in the firm's dispute resolution practice. She will be joined in the Sydney partnership by securities and derivatives lawyer Corey McHattan. Both Nicole and Corey are graduates of the University of Newcastle where they studied in the Newcastle Law School. They are the only Sydney-based lawyers to be appointed partners in this year's round of promotions.
Congratulations Nicole and Corey.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance
- Great ideas attract $7 million in NHMRC grants
- Muscling RNA polymerase off the DNA