UoN Alumni Appointed Partners at International Law firm Ashurst
Newcastle Law School alumni Nicole Gardner (nee Huggins) and Corey McHattan have been appointed as partners of the prestigious international law firm Ashurst
Sydney lawyer Nicole Gardner has been made partner in the firm's dispute resolution practice. She will be joined in the Sydney partnership by securities and derivatives lawyer Corey McHattan. Both Nicole and Corey are graduates of the University of Newcastle where they studied in the Newcastle Law School. They are the only Sydney-based lawyers to be appointed partners in this year's round of promotions.
Congratulations Nicole and Corey.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires