UoN Alumni Appointed Partners at International Law firm Ashurst
Newcastle Law School alumni Nicole Gardner (nee Huggins) and Corey McHattan have been appointed as partners of the prestigious international law firm Ashurst
Sydney lawyer Nicole Gardner has been made partner in the firm's dispute resolution practice. She will be joined in the Sydney partnership by securities and derivatives lawyer Corey McHattan. Both Nicole and Corey are graduates of the University of Newcastle where they studied in the Newcastle Law School. They are the only Sydney-based lawyers to be appointed partners in this year's round of promotions.
Congratulations Nicole and Corey.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities