Sinking Oil Prices Cut Both Ways for China
Dr Hao Tan interviewed and quoted in Voice of America news report on how the price of oil affects China
As oil prices slide, China, the world's largest importer, is benefiting in many ways. But analysts say as long as the slide continues, the risks and challenges that Beijing faces could mount.
Read the Voice of America news report here.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Upward trajectory continues for University of Newcastle
- Scholarship win for surf life saving champion
- Practical founder shares story of combating rising youth unemployment
- OPINION: We need a new approach to better respond to rural adversity
- Students to strengthen Australia’s ties with Indo-Pacific through cultural immersion program
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.