Sinking Oil Prices Cut Both Ways for China
Dr Hao Tan interviewed and quoted in Voice of America news report on how the price of oil affects China
As oil prices slide, China, the world's largest importer, is benefiting in many ways. But analysts say as long as the slide continues, the risks and challenges that Beijing faces could mount.
Read the Voice of America news report here.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- International expert Prof Lynn McAlpine to present at colloquium on doctoral learning
- New Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation)
- What was happening to the climate 55 million years ago?
- Farmers face unexpected challenges as they navigate modern life on the land
- Biomedical scientist’s mission to conquer cancer recognised at NSW Premier's Awards