Sinking Oil Prices Cut Both Ways for China
Dr Hao Tan interviewed and quoted in Voice of America news report on how the price of oil affects China
As oil prices slide, China, the world's largest importer, is benefiting in many ways. But analysts say as long as the slide continues, the risks and challenges that Beijing faces could mount.
Read the Voice of America news report here.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions
- Heritage home transformation wins coveted architecture award
- Dr. S A Hamed Hosseini publishes The Routledge Handbook of Transformative Global Studies
- The Role of Cooperatives in Sustainable Development in Asia-Pacific Countries
- Cooperatives in Development – People-centred Businesses in Action