Sinking Oil Prices Cut Both Ways for China
Dr Hao Tan interviewed and quoted in Voice of America news report on how the price of oil affects China
As oil prices slide, China, the world's largest importer, is benefiting in many ways. But analysts say as long as the slide continues, the risks and challenges that Beijing faces could mount.
Read the Voice of America news report here.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Major milestone for Honeysuckle campus as sustainable build “tops out”
- Online showcase: Engineering and computing students debut innovative projects
- BMG and University of Newcastle to launch Australian-first Indigenous scholarship program to inspire a new generation of music executives
- International recognition for University’s green initiatives
- Threadgold’s book Youth, Class and Everyday Struggles wins 2020 Raewyn Connell Prize