Sinking Oil Prices Cut Both Ways for China
Dr Hao Tan interviewed and quoted in Voice of America news report on how the price of oil affects China
As oil prices slide, China, the world's largest importer, is benefiting in many ways. But analysts say as long as the slide continues, the risks and challenges that Beijing faces could mount.
Read the Voice of America news report here.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Peer Mentor applications for 2022 now open!
- Forever Country: Writing a new history of Australia inspired by artefacts at the National Museum of Australia
- Enterprise Bargaining update 12 October 2021
- The University's Inaugural Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee has been announced!
- Women in Research Fellows 2022
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.