Sinking Oil Prices Cut Both Ways for China
Dr Hao Tan interviewed and quoted in Voice of America news report on how the price of oil affects China
As oil prices slide, China, the world's largest importer, is benefiting in many ways. But analysts say as long as the slide continues, the risks and challenges that Beijing faces could mount.
Read the Voice of America news report here.
Learn more about Dr Tan at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Hao Tan
- Phone: (02) 4921 6748
- Tackling health issues at their origin with NEW1000 study
- Mark Hughes Foundation makes $7.5 million commitment to accelerating brain cancer research
- Hunter Region’s premier aquatic facility makes a splash at official reopening
- Remarkable Australians recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- Mid Year Recess Library hours
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.