PVC wins Best Paper Award
Professor Tony Travaglione wins best paper award at the ANZIBA Annual Conference.
At the ANZIBA Conference, held this year from February 17 - 19 in Sydney, Professor Tony Travaglione received the Best Paper Award.
The paper, co-authored by Jizhong Li and Fuming Jiang of the University of Curtin, was titled "When does global mindset affect headquarter-subsidiary relationship?”
ANZIBA was established with the aim of providing opportunities for international business scholars to engage with each other more effectively at the local level, to communicate their research findings and encourage research collaboration, to share knowledge of new teaching methods, resources and programs, and to support the development of doctoral students.
Congratulations to Tony and his collaborators on their award.
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Phone: +61 2 4921 7979
- Email: email@example.com
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement