Law in Lockdown - a Newcastle Law School podcast
The NLS explores the impact of COVID-19 on the legal community.
Produced by the Newcastle Law School, New South Wales, Australia, Law in Lockdown is an interview podcast between academics, judges, practitioners, students and experts in the field discussing how COVID-19 is disrupting the law and legal system in Australia and the wider Asia-Pacific region.
To listen to the podcast please visit the website.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: +61 2 4921 8666
- Email: Law-School@newcastle.edu.au
- Peer Mentor applications for 2021 now open!
- Australian and Indonesian universities launch innovative two-degree program in Jakarta
- Domestic workers, social security and gender politics in India
- Colonisation and domestic service: historical and contemporary perspectives research symposium
- Silence, violence and myths of social inclusion