Law graduates admitted to legal profession
Congratulations to graduates from the Newcastle Law School, who have recently been admitted as lawyers of the Supreme Court of NSW.
The ceremony, presided over by Justice Julie Ward, was the first admission ceremony to be held at the newly opened Newcastle Court House. Graduates’ admissions to the legal profession were moved by Law School academic staff including Kcasey McLoughlin, Dr David Tomkins and Shaun McCarthy, as well as members of the legal profession.
The members of Law School staff who were present at the ceremonial sitting were delighted to be part of this historic occasion.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers