Law graduates admitted to legal profession
Congratulations to graduates from the Newcastle Law School, who have recently been admitted as lawyers of the Supreme Court of NSW.
The ceremony, presided over by Justice Julie Ward, was the first admission ceremony to be held at the newly opened Newcastle Court House. Graduates’ admissions to the legal profession were moved by Law School academic staff including Kcasey McLoughlin, Dr David Tomkins and Shaun McCarthy, as well as members of the legal profession.
The members of Law School staff who were present at the ceremonial sitting were delighted to be part of this historic occasion.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires