Law graduates admitted to legal profession
Congratulations to graduates from the Newcastle Law School, who have recently been admitted as lawyers of the Supreme Court of NSW.
The ceremony, presided over by Justice Julie Ward, was the first admission ceremony to be held at the newly opened Newcastle Court House. Graduates’ admissions to the legal profession were moved by Law School academic staff including Kcasey McLoughlin, Dr David Tomkins and Shaun McCarthy, as well as members of the legal profession.
The members of Law School staff who were present at the ceremonial sitting were delighted to be part of this historic occasion.
- Home grown Historical Encounters journal achieves Q1 ranking
- Major Grant Success and Inter-Faculty and Disciplinary Collaboration
- Major research grant supports new open scholarship initiative
- Solving social work student placement challenges during COVID-19
- Study links teacher development program to increase in student achievement