Law graduates admitted to legal profession
Congratulations to graduates from the Newcastle Law School, who have recently been admitted as lawyers of the Supreme Court of NSW.
The ceremony, presided over by Justice Julie Ward, was the first admission ceremony to be held at the newly opened Newcastle Court House. Graduates’ admissions to the legal profession were moved by Law School academic staff including Kcasey McLoughlin, Dr David Tomkins and Shaun McCarthy, as well as members of the legal profession.
The members of Law School staff who were present at the ceremonial sitting were delighted to be part of this historic occasion.
- Trade law researcher awarded prestigious Fulbright scholarship
- Sexual Harms and Medical Encounters project post-doc available
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History