Inequality in Confidence – Are women at a disadvantage?
Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell discusses female confidence levels and how they can impact our careers and our lives.
A book by US journalists Katty Kay and Claire Shipman called 'The Confidence Code' suggests that women suffer from a lack of confidence in their abilities. 3CR speaks to Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell from Newcastle Business School and Bronwyn Eager from The Shoe Alternative about female confidence levels.
Learn more about Assoc Prof Rebecca Mitchell at her researcher profile.
- Assoc Prof Rebecca Mitchell
- Phone: (02) 4921 6828
- Open Access Week 2021
- Peer Mentor applications for 2022 now open!
- Forever Country: Writing a new history of Australia inspired by artefacts at the National Museum of Australia
- Enterprise Bargaining update 12 October 2021
- The University's Inaugural Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee has been announced!
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.