Inequality in Confidence – Are women at a disadvantage?
Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell discusses female confidence levels and how they can impact our careers and our lives.
A book by US journalists Katty Kay and Claire Shipman called 'The Confidence Code' suggests that women suffer from a lack of confidence in their abilities. 3CR speaks to Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell from Newcastle Business School and Bronwyn Eager from The Shoe Alternative about female confidence levels.
Learn more about Assoc Prof Rebecca Mitchell at her researcher profile.
- Assoc Prof Rebecca Mitchell
- Phone: (02) 4921 6828
- Coronavirus: it’s tempting to drink your worries away but there are healthier ways to manage stress and keep your drinking in check
- High levels of iron in the lung linked to increased asthma severity
- OPINION: The human cost - psychological impact of the bushfires
- You ripper!… how you open your packets is generating tiny microplastics
- Massacre Map Presentations to Canberra Audiences