Inequality in Confidence – Are women at a disadvantage?
Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell discusses female confidence levels and how they can impact our careers and our lives.
A book by US journalists Katty Kay and Claire Shipman called 'The Confidence Code' suggests that women suffer from a lack of confidence in their abilities. 3CR speaks to Associate Professor Rebecca Mitchell from Newcastle Business School and Bronwyn Eager from The Shoe Alternative about female confidence levels.
Learn more about Assoc Prof Rebecca Mitchell at her researcher profile.
- Assoc Prof Rebecca Mitchell
- Phone: (02) 4921 6828
- New weekly radio spot features creative ageing researcher Dr Helen English
- History of Gay and Lesbian Rights Features in Waiting for Equality Exhibition
- The Library welcomes all students
- Highlights from the 2019 EMPOWER Professional Development Grant Recipients
- Prof Philip Dwyer co-edits Cambridge World History of Violence Four Volume set