Central Coast Innovation Summit 2015
The Central Coast Innovation Summit 2015 recently took place, hosted by the Mingara Club. The event is held to raise awareness of the need for innovation in driving the economy, with this year's theme being 'Organisational Culture'.
Nationally renowned speakers Craig Rispin and Nick Bowditch spoke to their experiences with changing organisational cultures. Craig Rispsin is a Business Futurist and Innovation Expert with over 20 years of experience specialising in emerging business, people and technology trends and gaining profit. Nick Bowditch is a businessman who is the only person to have worked for both Facebook and Twitter in the Asia-Pacific. Both speakers were well-received and inspired attendees.
A panel comprised of prominent Central Coast business leaders including representatives from North Construction, Kelly Partners, Sanitarium, Ultraserve and Adssi led a discussion on how to innovate organisational culture. John McGrath from 'Shark Tank' closed out the day with the NSW Chamber's Business Leaders Lunch. The major sponsor of the event was the University of Newcastle, Central Coast.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities