Central Coast Innovation Summit 2015
The Central Coast Innovation Summit 2015 recently took place, hosted by the Mingara Club. The event is held to raise awareness of the need for innovation in driving the economy, with this year's theme being 'Organisational Culture'.
Nationally renowned speakers Craig Rispin and Nick Bowditch spoke to their experiences with changing organisational cultures. Craig Rispsin is a Business Futurist and Innovation Expert with over 20 years of experience specialising in emerging business, people and technology trends and gaining profit. Nick Bowditch is a businessman who is the only person to have worked for both Facebook and Twitter in the Asia-Pacific. Both speakers were well-received and inspired attendees.
A panel comprised of prominent Central Coast business leaders including representatives from North Construction, Kelly Partners, Sanitarium, Ultraserve and Adssi led a discussion on how to innovate organisational culture. John McGrath from 'Shark Tank' closed out the day with the NSW Chamber's Business Leaders Lunch. The major sponsor of the event was the University of Newcastle, Central Coast.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires