Celebrating ER and HRM Success
The Newcastle Business School celebrated four ER and HRM success stories
Professor Mark Bray and the Employee Relations and Human Resource Management Discipline celebrated the success of four exceptional individuals
(left to right - Dr Leslee Spiess, Deputy President Rod Harrison, Dr Johanna Macneil, Dr Sidsel Grimstead)
Dr Sidsel Grimstad was awarded her PhD.
Deputy President Rod Harrison received an Honorary Doctorate in Business from the University of Newcastle.
Dr Johanna Macneil received the Vice-Chancellor's Award for Teaching Excellence.
Dr Leslee Spiess was received the Faculty of Business and Law's Award for Best PhD Thesis in 2013.
Around 50 university staff, students, and community members attended the celebration which was held at the Maritime Centre in Honeysuckle overlooking the beautiful Newcastle Harbour.
- Professor Mark Bray
- Phone: (02) 4921 5073
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities