Business logistics may revolutionise disaster relief
Dr Richard Oloruntoba discusses disaster relief
Could supply chain logistics principles be used to improve our humanitarian response to natural disasters? According to award-winning University of Newcastle Business School lecturer Dr Richard Oloruntoba, the answer is a resounding yes.
Having conducted a five-year research program examining the proposition, Dr Oloruntoba says established methods have the potential to revolutionise the way relief is provided in the aftermath of cyclones, bushfires, earthquakes and even outbreaks of deadly diseases.
Read the full article here.
Learn more about Dr Oloruntoba at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Richard Oloruntoba
- Phone: (02) 4921 7114
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness