Business logistics may revolutionise disaster relief
Dr Richard Oloruntoba discusses disaster relief
Could supply chain logistics principles be used to improve our humanitarian response to natural disasters? According to award-winning University of Newcastle Business School lecturer Dr Richard Oloruntoba, the answer is a resounding yes.
Having conducted a five-year research program examining the proposition, Dr Oloruntoba says established methods have the potential to revolutionise the way relief is provided in the aftermath of cyclones, bushfires, earthquakes and even outbreaks of deadly diseases.
Read the full article here.
Learn more about Dr Oloruntoba at his Researcher Profile.
- Dr Richard Oloruntoba
- Phone: (02) 4921 7114
- New weekly radio spot features creative ageing researcher Dr Helen English
- History of Gay and Lesbian Rights Features in Waiting for Equality Exhibition
- The Library welcomes all students
- Highlights from the 2019 EMPOWER Professional Development Grant Recipients
- Prof Philip Dwyer co-edits Cambridge World History of Violence Four Volume set