Best Paper Award
Dr Janet Dzator has won a Best Paper Award for her study on inequality and poverty reduction within a sustainable development framework
Newcastle Business School lecturer Dr Janet Dzator has won a Best Paper Award for her paper titled “Sustaining development and poverty reduction: promoting growth where it counts”.
Janet presented the co-authored paper at an international conference hosted by the Australasian Academy of Business and Social Sciences (AABSS) in Sydney in April 2015. The paper critically evaluated the dynamics of inequalities among countries and found that historical and local factors exercise powerful economic and social influences which must be considered in the planning and implementation of development goals.
- Dr Janet Dzator
- Phone: (02) 4921 5074
- New understanding of sperm offers chance to lift male fertility rates
- It’s Easy as 1, 2, 3 with an ORCID!
- Australian research collaboration to deliver a step change for industry at the coming Western Sydney airport
- Green Steel Contribution wins Industry Award
- 15-year milestone for Professor Victoria Haskins
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.