Best Paper Award
Dr Janet Dzator has won a Best Paper Award for her study on inequality and poverty reduction within a sustainable development framework
Newcastle Business School lecturer Dr Janet Dzator has won a Best Paper Award for her paper titled “Sustaining development and poverty reduction: promoting growth where it counts”.
Janet presented the co-authored paper at an international conference hosted by the Australasian Academy of Business and Social Sciences (AABSS) in Sydney in April 2015. The paper critically evaluated the dynamics of inequalities among countries and found that historical and local factors exercise powerful economic and social influences which must be considered in the planning and implementation of development goals.
- Dr Janet Dzator
- Phone: (02) 4921 5074
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities