Best Paper Award
Dr Janet Dzator has won a Best Paper Award for her study on inequality and poverty reduction within a sustainable development framework
Newcastle Business School lecturer Dr Janet Dzator has won a Best Paper Award for her paper titled “Sustaining development and poverty reduction: promoting growth where it counts”.
Janet presented the co-authored paper at an international conference hosted by the Australasian Academy of Business and Social Sciences (AABSS) in Sydney in April 2015. The paper critically evaluated the dynamics of inequalities among countries and found that historical and local factors exercise powerful economic and social influences which must be considered in the planning and implementation of development goals.
- Dr Janet Dzator
- Phone: (02) 4921 5074
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award
- Dr Askland part of research project to study advocacy coalitions