A View from the Bridge - An Introduction to Maritime Law
On 17th October, the Newcastle Law School hosted guest presenters Alexis Cahalan and Janine Liang from Thomas Miller Law and Barrister and Law School alumnus Rhea Thrift (pictured) to provide local practitioners and students with a practical introduction to maritime law in Australia and how it regulates marine transport and trade.
The event was well attended and well positioned on level 7 of NeW Space, where the presentation befitted the stunning backdrop of Newcastle port and harbour.
- Susan Hood
- Phone: 49138528
- Email: Susan.Hood@newcastle.edu.au
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires