Central Coast Connect_ED
Central Coast students are invited to work in diverse teams on real industry projects over the winter break
Taking place over the mid-year break, Connect_ED is an exciting new program aimed at developing the attributes you'll need to help achieve your career goals and aspirations. Under the guidance of a UON staff member, students will join a small team to work on a real-world project proposed by a large local business, government, industry or community organisation.
We're looking for ambitious applicants from all areas, background and disciplines. Whatever you're studying, whatever your experience; over this 4-week period you'll form valuable relationships with fellow students and have the chance to make lasting connections with local business leaders. Connect_ED is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people and gain insight into what employers are looking for - broadening your professional horizons.
It starts and ends with you:
- Undertake a project focusing on a real need identified for the Central Coast in terms of social responsibility
- Learn how to work effectively and professionally in cognitively diverse teams
- Enhance your enterprise skills such as communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop the confidence you need to take your skills into the world of work
- Gain networking opportunities to connect with a variety of stakeholders and industries
- Learn how to stay ahead of industry trends and expectations
- Find your feet in the pursuit of your career
- Reflect on your Connect_ED journey to enhance your professional eportfolio
To learn more information and apply now click here.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness