Teaching Innovation Investment Scheme
The DVC(A) is pleased to offer up to ten (10) Teaching Innovation Investments worth up to $5000 each.
The Teaching innovation investment Scheme (TI2) enables our university teachers to innovate for the benefit of student success. These investments seed funding for both innovative teaching activities and the creation of learning objects, as well as action research and evaluation into the success of effective teaching initiatives.
Applications close on 1st May 2019. Further information along with the guidelines and application form are now available.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Laureate Professor receives global gong for outstanding research
- Prevention of heart attacks and stroke a step closer
- Research seeks to empower students and teachers to thrive in an artificial intelligence world
- Antiseptic resistance in bacteria could lead to next-gen plastics
- Digital Humanities workshop up skills FEDUA researchers