Teaching Innovation Investment Scheme
The DVC(A) is pleased to offer up to ten (10) Teaching Innovation Investments worth up to $5000 each.
The Teaching innovation investment Scheme (TI2) enables our university teachers to innovate for the benefit of student success. These investments seed funding for both innovative teaching activities and the creation of learning objects, as well as action research and evaluation into the success of effective teaching initiatives.
Applications close on 1st May 2019. Further information along with the guidelines and application form are now available.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- University of Newcastle partner with MineSensor to save the Mining Industry Millions
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions