Teaching Innovation Investment Scheme
The DVC(A) is pleased to offer up to ten (10) Teaching Innovation Investments worth up to $5000 each.
The Teaching innovation investment Scheme (TI2) enables our university teachers to innovate for the benefit of student success. These investments seed funding for both innovative teaching activities and the creation of learning objects, as well as action research and evaluation into the success of effective teaching initiatives.
Applications close on 1st May 2019. Further information along with the guidelines and application form are now available.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Changes at University of Newcastle’s Port Macquarie campus
- Trial to confirm insulin dose for fat and protein on blood glucose levels in people with diabetes
- University continues to climb QS World University Rankings
- Dr Gabriella Edelstein awarded the S. Sprott Fellowship
- Plastic ingestion by people could be equating to a credit card a week