2015 Staff Parking Permits
2015 Staff Parking Permits available now
2015 Staff parking permits are now available for collection from Infrastructure and Facilities Services. Staff can collect their 2015 parking permits from the services building (located opposite car park 6) anytime between 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
What permits are available?
There are 3 types of permits available for staff choosing to park at the Callaghan campus.
- Staff Parking Permit – staff can park in parking bays marked STAFF and all general parking areas
- Reserved Parking Permit – reserved parking bays and staff and general parking areas
- Staff Validation – staff must also purchase a daily parking ticket from the pay machine and display in conjunction with their validation. Staff can then park in staff marked parking bays as well as general parking areas.
What is the cost of the permits?
TYPE OF PERMIT
No cost however a daily parking ticket must be purchased
How do I pay for my permits?
Staff can choose to have their parking paid as a payroll deduction or pay an upfront fee. Both methods of payments can be organised at the IFS office when arranging your permit. Please note that only EFTPOS or credit cards are accepted – there are no cash facilities available.
Staff wishing to consider salary sacrifice (for payroll deductions payments only) can visit www.newcastle.edu.au/ salary-packaging for more information.
How do I collect my permit?
Simply visit the IFS office located in the Services building. Please remember to bring with you either your staff ID card or alternate photo ID eg your driver's licence. If you wish to collect a colleagues parking permit for them, they must provide written authorisation to do so.
I work at Ourimbah campus, what do I need to do?
Staff at our Ourimbah Campus will need to apply for a 2015 STAFF VALIDATION permit. This will allow staff to park in the designated STAFF parking bays. Please note that if you are visiting the Callaghan Campus you will need to purchase a daily paid parking permit and display it in conjunction with your to the Staff Validation. Staff visiting the Ourimbah campus can park in staff parking areas.
I ride a motorcycle, what do I need to do?
Parking for motorcycles is free but only when parking in designated MOTORCYCLE parking bays.
For more information on parking and alternative transport options, check out http://www.newcastle.edu.au/getting-here
- IFS Help Desk
- Phone: 16500
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires