The votes are in and the winner of the Best Poster prize in this year's Faculty of Business & Law Research Poster Competition is Sonia Vilches-Montero.
2014 Best Poster: Sonia Vilches-Montero Reshaping the Past to Influence the Future...
The Best RHD Poster was awarded to Clare Keogh (Why are Tourim Micro Businesses Left Out in the Cold?), the Packer's Prize was presented to Robert Zinko, Mariano Heyden, Christopher Furner and James Meurs (The Necessity of Gossip), and the People's Choice went to Mostafa Seif, Abul Shamsuddin and Paul Docherty (Get the most out of your investments).
The annual poster competition is on exhibition in the University Gallery until Saturday 23 August. Gallery hours are Wed-Fri 10am-5pm and Sat 12-4pm. Entry is free and all are welcome.
- The University Gallery
- Phone: +61 2 4921 5255
- The University of Newcastle launches Maligagu blueprint for Indigenous employment
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating